Welcome to My World

Friday, September 26, 2008

Pieces of Time

My memories encompass my mind, my dreams, my life. Every second ticks by one after another, never ending- every moment new and fresh; but gone before you even have time to grasp it. Our lives are full of memories; full of thoughts, ideas, all these different things that make us who we are. Without them, we would be nothing.
Everyday I wake up, every day I go to sleep(most of the time), and every day I dream of moments past, pieces of the time i shared with all the different people that have helped to mold me to who I am today.
I have had good relationships, bad relationships; I've made friends and foes; but through it all I would never give up a second or a memory, not a single one.
My life is a dreamboat of experiences and moments; each moment leading up to the next - each moment followed by another, until we grow to the final moment of our lives; the final breath, the final striking moment of our lives before it is all over, and what happens next? We may never know.
We have been molded, created, shaped; maybe even prepared - just to live long enough to experience the final blow of our lives.
I wish that we could all see our own funerals; just to see if we are truly missed or if anyone even bothers to show. Each piece of time leads to the next, a never ending train; connected at the hip... following this ongoing track until all the rails become rust and fade away, and we derail.

No comments: