Welcome to My World

Monday, September 29, 2008

Empty Morning Wish

my heart is full of empty spaces
lonely graces, unknown faces-
sinking deeper, falling fast-
my life is over, dead at last.

i saw the morning sunrise
glisten in your eyes
but now theyre full of flies
and i cant help but cry.
your beauty, your grace-
left outside this place,
this lonely sanctuary
is the tomb of all thats merry.

once upon a time,
i used to always smile
but now i've lost the will
its my happiness you kill.

i am a dreamer, without a heart,
a famous actor, without a part-
i am a writer, without a pen,
a lover, without a women.

i ask the morning graces
why put pain in all their faces?
why turn the world upside down
and give the world a frown?
happiness has seeped away
looking for a better day
but those days are long away
please come back, come and stay.

my heart is full of empty spaces,
lonely graces, unknown places-
in the end the world falls still
living in a love that kills.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can feel your pain through your writing thats how amazing you are at expressing yourself in words.