Welcome to My World

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nature's Way

The world outside my window,
lost within the green-leafed trees,
hidden behind the glowy sunlight-
the ground covered in thick moss weeds.

Nature's way, left unkept
seems only natural, to eyes unslept-
to be just as the butterfly-
to learn to ride and fly so high,
to live amonst the rainy 'soon
and the howl of the midnight moon.

to join the absolute,
the golden beauty of nature's jewels:
the sun, the sky, the ocean too
is all the beauty i can offer you-
but take my hand and join my stand
we can run a muck forever-
never to be discovered by the
cruel roots of man,
never to deal with humility, ever again.


I am one, with god above,
the angels touch-
and natures love.
Forever to shine in warm sunlight,
forever to grace this place,
with the beautiful face-
that you and I can trace:
back to our love
that will forever inherit
this paradise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Overview of US restaurants. Vocelli Pizza