Welcome to My World

Friday, October 10, 2008

Broken Peices of a Broken Bo

My indecisions run my confusion-
As I follow each call on the morning dairy,
I make the wrong decisions
And fall in correct inperfections,
Dieing to make the sun fall on me:
Just to end all this misery,
That engulfs my mind
With scentless indulgences
That run a muck in my eyes-
The ideas I run and feel inside
Cant help but ruin my life.

Angels call me out-
Break me apart,
Into nothing but a heart
The blood runs through my veins
And each pulse drives my eyes
To follow the repetitive rain
And keep my love intact-
By breaking me into pieces
Until the world ceases
And the angels dream-
They dream of someone else.

The broken little dreams
Of all the children seems
To cut into me,
Like some lost imagination
And break apart, my heart-
I can't seem to find,
The place I am looking for
It just seems like,
Its all worth dieing for-
But when the sun rises
And dies a night later,
The midnight moonlight
Brightens my senses,
And gives me reason
To find the treason-
That has been placed
Upon my fragile heart
Until it all becomes clear-
And I fall… and I fall apart.

No comments: